1. Boil and mash potatoes
2. Grate cheese
3. Mix potato and cheese together, form into balls (Option: Put a chunk of cheese at the center of balls for a cheesy surprise/explosion!)
4. Beat eggs, prepare breadcrumbs
5. Dip formed balls into egg and then roll into breadcrumbs until fully coated
6. Deep fry coated balls in oil (Although I didn’t follow this, so I ended up having balls with unequal golden brown color. Don’t do what I did)
8. Let it cool, then serve 🙂
My son finished almost all of the balls. (And he ate anothe snack after an hour. Whew!)
It’s a healthy snack that is easy to prepare and easy on the budget.
Try it and let me know how you/your children like it!
Any recipes you want to share for kids’ snacks? Let me know in the comment box!
Enjoy your day!!!