1 large sized or 2 small sized banana (I used Lakatan)
1 large egg
olive/sesame oil or butter
1. Mash banana/s
2. Beat the egg
3. Mix banana and egg together
4. Heat the pan and brush with oil/melted butter (Tip: Very very low fire since banana has sugar and burns easily)
5. Pour around 2-3 tablespoons of banana-egg mixture (The mixture can make around 3 small pancakes
6. Wait for it to dry up/form bubbles or for the other side to turn slightly brown.
7. Turn over to cook the other side of the pancake. (Tip: Use non stick pan and be really careful in turning it over)
8. Let it cool, slice it up, serve, and let your kids enjoy!